- Supports comparisons of TAF (Test Annotation File), which is generated by DUT algorithms from either digital or analog database signal input, to RAF (Reference Annotation File).
- The AI Sync function automatically synchronizes the TAF (Test Annotation File) and RAF (Reference Annotation File) to eliminate their time difference for optimizing comparison results
- Error data and error timing can be displayed for advanced algorithm improvement
- Intuitive software interface allows user to complete the comparison within a few mouse clicks
- Comparison result is identical with PhysioNet WFDB library software and can be exported to a report file